Customer Relationship Management system is also known as Customer Relationship Management System or abbreviated as CRM., eCRM refers to an electronic Client Relationship Management System that it computer based.
My target audience for this Case Study is for the faint-hearted non-technical individuals that have little or no technical knowledge of electronic systems.
In a broad sense or the term, CRM is a holistic process, governed by information technologies, which focus on creating two-way communication with customers so that organizations have an intimate knowledge of their needs, wants, and buying patterns.
In this way, CRM helps companies understand, as well as anticipate, the needs of current and potential customers. Critical business processes are transparent to the decision makers in the organization. For example, a CRM system can tell you, the current financial status of your finances, anticipate re-ordering of goods, or how well a marketing campaign has done.
CRM should bring all key business processes that support the business which include sales, marketing, customer service, training, professional development, performance management, human resource development, and compensation. Many CRM project fail because they implemented without being customer focused.
Types/Variations of CRM
There are many kinds of CRM, and at present there is no one software package that allows all of these CRM approaches to be applied:
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Sales Intelligence CRM
If you are considering a CRM package for your organization you may want to consider the following:
Non-Technical QuestionsWatch Cyberbully (2015) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
1. What is the CRM’s purpose?
2. Who uses the CRM?
3. Are there levels of access to the CRM?
4. Is there any routine maintenance to the CRM?
5. Is there a backup procedure?
6. Are there any literature/manuals for the CRM? User Guide, Technical User Guide, Software Development Manual?
1. What are the hardware specifications and minimum requirements to run the Client Relationship System?
2. What are the software specifications and minimum requirements?
3. What programming languages have been used?
4. Is there support and Training for your CRM package you are considering?